MINIMUM QUANTITY LUBRICATION SYSTEMS & OILS
PRECISION SAWS IS THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF MENZEL PRODUCTS IN NORTH AMERICA.
Menzel is the leading manufacturer of Minimum Quantity Cooling and Lubrication Systems.
The INDUTECH@MS series provides flexibility in all kinds of cutting and non-cutting applications. Precise and optimized application of the medium provide cleanliness and cost efficiency.
Minimum Quantity and Lubrication (MQL) works according to the “less is more” principle. By applying the lubricant where is it required in a targeted manner, the tools and work pieces are prevented from heating up. This is achieved by a very precise spraying head technology which allow the smallest amounts of lubricants medium to be applied.
The INDUTECH@MS systems from Menzel guarantees reduced medium consumption with the lowest possible damage to the environment.
Menzel also produces a full line of bio-degradable high-performance oils. INDUOIL@HL are suitable for sawing, milling, bending, embossing, grinding and many other applications.
BENEFITS OF THE MENZEL MQL AND HIGH EFFICIENT LUBRICANTS
- Increase productivity
- Improvement of tool life
- Clean work piece with better surface quality
- No disposal of the coolant lubricant
- Environmentally friendly technology
- Lower medium storage costs
- Lower cleaning cost of machinery
WE ARE YOUR PARTNER FOR ALL YOUR LUBRICANT NEEDS!
- Large inventory of Menzel systems and parts in our Raleigh, NC and Southern California Warehouse
- Full line of lubricants is on stock all the time and can be shipped in different quantities − same day shipping!
- Payment options include approved customer accounts and credit card payments
- Repair and overhaul of Menzel systems in our repair shop through our factory trained technicians
- Installations of Menzel systems at the customers site are offered
- Technical consulting through our Menzel factory trained engineers
- Application training either at the customer site or through phone or a website medium
- Life demos at various industry conferences and trade shows throughout the year